5 Things to Love about Goodwood this month
Hello February! During this month known for love, we hope you’ll stop in and find something new to love…
- Our new wine is now available! Table 24 is served at all Goodwood locations as the house Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Pinot Grigio. The Table 24 brand is named after a group of friends who frequent our Frankfort, KY, location and sit at table 24. They’ve been visiting us for awhile now for their friend hangout sessions and we have serious squad goals envy. Grab a bottle of Table 24 and enjoy it with your Galentines this month in celebration of friendship and good times.
- Our new menu features healthier options, but we’re still serving up our infamous tater tots and beer cheese that you love so much. Coming to all locations mid-February, our new Cilantro Lime Salmon is sure to be a favorite too!
- What’s not to love about free food and beer? If you haven’t already, sign up for Goodwood Rewards to earn points every time you visit. Points equal discounts and we love that for you.
- We’re stocked up in bourbon. If you haven’t tried our bourbon series yet, grab a pour or flight at any location. Our recently released Walnut Brown Bourbon has already been a big hit!
- We’ve created plenty of opportunities for you to make memories this month at Goodwood. Check our online calendar to see what’s happening at your favorite location. We’ve got trivia nights, wine specials, a princess brunch, dinner theater, live music and much more to satisfy your winter blues.
Follow your favorite Goodwood locations on social media to stay updated with events, promotions and all things good. Cheers!