Drink Good Beer and Do Good Things.
We believe in creating a community for good. We host Community Pint Nights at all locations, participate in events and fundraisers for non-profits and work to be involved in each community that we are a part of. If you have an idea for a collaboration or something good we need to know about, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Recent Good Work
- Craft Beer Throwdown
The Craft Beer Throwdown was launched in 2017 by the Associate Board for the Coalition for the Homeless as a way to engage young professionals in the mission of ending homelessness in Louisville. Associate Board members, some of whom are craft beer enthusiasts, channeled their passion for the mission and their connections to bring local breweries together in a competition-style event in which each brewery created their own unique beer to be sampled and voted upon by event attendees.
Since its first year, the Craft Beer Throwdown has raised over $70,000 for the Coalition for the Homeless and become a favorite charitable event for local breweries.
- Women4Change is an inclusive, non-partisan, grassroots organization that promotes the health, safety and respect of all Hoosiers. Goodwood Indy sold RAMS beer glasses, growlers and merch during opening month and donated 100% of all proceeds to Women 4 Change Indiana.
- Ales for ALS
- Beer-lovers from around the world come together to end ALS through Ales for ALS™, a fundraising program where breweries craft great beers from a custom hop blend and donate the proceeds to ALS research. Cheers to beer and to helping #EndALS!
- Sweep + Sip
- The Louisville Downtown Sweep and Sip aims to make the downtown area clean, safe and inclusive as part of the Downtown Revitalization Team’s Action Plan. Downtown breweries partner, along with Brightside and Downtown Louisville, to attract visitors with specials and deals in exchange for their volunteer time.
- Cram the Van
- In 2021, Goodwood Lexington hosted our first Cram the Van in collaboration with On Tap Tours and Foster Care Council of the Bluegrass. Their mission is to provide academic, enrichment, clothing, and mentorship opportunities for foster children throughout Kentucky that have been removed from their home due to abuse, abandonment or neglect.
- Community Pint Nights
- Goodwood has hosted pint nights to benefit many local organizations such as Frankfort Order of Police, Frankfort Firefighters, Ronald McDonald House Charities and Foster Care Council of the Bluegrass.